Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
This awesome dish will be the highlight of your day, I’m telling you! Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Have the most beautiful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
2 tbsp olive oil
1 large onion chopped
1 orange bell pepper chopped
4 cloves garlic minced
1/2 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp paprika
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
1-2 tsp curry powder
1/4 tsp turmeric
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/4 tsp ground pepper
28 oz can diced tomatoes
1/2 c feta cheese
fresh cilantro and parsley for serving
1. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
2. Add oil and allow it to become hot.
3. Add onion, garlic, and bell pepper. Sauté until translucent and aromatic.
4. Add the paprika, cumin, turmeric, cayenne, curry, salt, and pepper. Stir until well mixed and cook for about a minute.
5. Add the sliced tomatoes and stir until well mixed.
6. Allow the mixture to boil, then turn the heat down to low and simmer for 10 minutes or until the texture of the sauce becomes thick.
7. Add the feta cheese and stir until well mixed.
8. Add cracked eggs over the tomato sauce, then cover and cook for 5 minutes or until done.
9. Remove the skillet from the stove and allow it to rest for at least 2 minutes.
10. Garnish each serving with fresh cilantro and feta cheese.
11. Serve and enjoy!
Serving: 1/4 of recipe, Calories: 284kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 224mg | Sodium: 620mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 8g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!