Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 35 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
I love how easy it is to make such a delicious dish! With this Easy Skillet Beef Pot Pie, you will surely have the best lunch or dinner ever! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. I am sure that you can do a lot to make this recipe even better! Anyway, have a wonderful day, friends. I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1 lb ground beef
1 small onion, chopped
2-3 cloves garlic, minced
3 tbsp all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tsp salt
1 c milk (any type)
1 c low sodium beef broth/stock
2 (15ounces) cans mixed vegetables, drained
8 biscuits (homemade or store-bought)
1/2 tsp dried thyme (optional)
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 200 degrees C or 400 degrees F.
2. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
3. Add the ground beef, onion, and garlic. Cook for a few minutes until brown and aromatic.
4. Discard any excess grease.
5. Add flour and stir until well mixed.
6. Add broth, milk, salt, and pepper. Stir until well blended, then allow the mixture to simmer until the texture becomes thick.
7. Add the veggies and stir until well combined.
8. Spread the biscuits over and sprinkle thyme as well.
9. Transfer the skillet inside the preheated oven and bake for about 20 minutes or until the top turns golden brown.
10. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
11. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 402kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 55mg | Sodium: 911mg | Potassium: 657mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 4685IU | Vitamin C: 11.1mg | Calcium: 104mg | Iron: 3.9mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!