Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 6 hrs | Total Time: 6 hrs 10 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
In about 6 hours, you will enjoy this Taco Pasta! I promise you that it will be worth all your time and effort! I am 100 per cent sure that you and your loved ones are going to love it! Have a beautiful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1-lb lean ground beef
salt and pepper
1 bell pepper (chopped)
15 oz can crushed tomatoes
1 c jarred salsa (I used mild)
15 oz can corn (drained)
3 tbsp taco seasoning (I use this easy recipe)
2 ½ c water or low sodium chicken broth (I used one 14.5 ounces can of chicken broth plus enough water to total 2 ½ cups)
12 oz shell pasta shapes (whole grain or white)
1 c shredded cheddar cheese
1. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
2. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
3. Season with salt and pepper the beef.
4. Put the beef into the skillet and cook until brown. Make sure to stir to prevent it from sticking. Remove the meat from the skillet into the slow cooker.
5. Add the crushed tomatoes, salsa, bell pepper, taco seasoning, broth, and corn into the slow cooker with the meat. Stir until well mixed.
6. Cover the slow cooker and cook for about 6 hours on a low setting.
7. Meanwhile, refer to the directions provided on the package of the pasta on how to cook it.
8. Drain the pasta and add it into the slow cooker and stir until well mixed.
9. Cook for another 10 to 20 minutes or until done.
10. Add cheddar cheese and stir until well mixed.
11. Serve and enjoy!
Serving: 1/8 of recipe | Calories: 396kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 64mg | Sodium: 742mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 8g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!