Yield: 2 to 4 Servings
This recipe is the next level of awesomeness! These Easy Mashed Potatoes are a must-try indeed! The taste of fresh parsley, garlic, and Parmesan cheese in each bite is simply the best! Give this recipe a try now, and I promise you that it is worth all your time and effort today. Enjoy!
1 tbsp (15 ml) fresh parsley, chopped
1 tsp (5 ml) freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1 garlic clove, minced
2 tbsp (30 ml) melted butter
1 tbsp (15 ml) olive oil
16 ounces (450 g) of red baby potatoes
a sprinkle of fleur de sel sea salt, optional
salt and pepper to taste
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 218 degrees C or 425 degrees F.
2. Place a large pot with water on the stove and turn the heat to high.
3. Add the potatoes, then cook for a few minutes until fork-tender. Drain and use paper towels to pat them dry.
4. Add the potatoes onto a rimmed cookie sheet, then use a masher to gently mash them.
5. Drizzle olive oil, then sprinkle salt and pepper over the mashed potatoes.
6. Place them inside the preheated oven and roast for about 20 minutes.
7. Add minced garlic and melted butter into a mixing bowl. Stir until well blended.
8. Brush each potato with the butter mixture, then roast them for another 5 minutes.
9. Transfer the potatoes into a mixing bowl, then sprinkle a bit of fleur de sel sea salt on top.
10. Sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese on top.
11. Sprinkle freshly chopped parsley on top as well to garnish.
12. Serve and enjoy!
It is important to pat dry the potatoes for them to be crispy.
If you do not have a masher, feel free to use a meat mallet instead.
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 182 | TOTAL FAT: 10g | SATURATED FAT: 4g | TRANS FAT: 0g | UNSATURATED FAT: 5g | CHOLESTEROL: 16mg | SODIUM: 298mg | CARBOHYDRATES: 22g | FIBER: 2g | SUGAR: 1g | PROTEIN: 3g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!