Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 5 mins | Additional Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 35 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
These Zucchini Fritters are the best! If you haven’t tried them yet, then this is your time to taste perfection! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Feel free to add more ingredients though if you feel like it. I am sure that you can do a lot with this very easy recipe. By the way, don’t forget to share this recipe with your loved ones as well. Have a beautiful day, friends. I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1 ½ lb zucchini, grated
1 tsp salt
¼ c all-purpose flour
¼ c grated Parmesan cheese
1 large Egg, beaten
2 cloves garlic, minced
kosher salt and ground black pepper to taste
2 tbsp olive oil
1. In a large colander, add the zucchini and salt. Toss until well mixed.
2. Put the colander in the sink and allow it to drain for about 10 minutes.
3. Transfer the zucchini into a cheesecloth, then wrap it. Squeeze and remove the moisture.
4. In a large mixing bowl, add the Parmesan cheese, garlic, egg, salt, and pepper. Whisk until well combined.
5. Add the prepared zucchini and stir until well combined.
6. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
7. Add olive oil and allow it to become hot.
8. Spoon the batter and drop each into the hot oil. Fry each side for 2 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
9. Place the fritters onto a clean plate lined with paper towels to drain any excess oil.
10. Serve warm and enjoy!
Calories: 157 | Protein: 6.5g 13% | Carbohydrates: 12.5g 4% | Dietary Fiber: 2.1g 9% | Sugars: 3.1g | Fat: 9.8g 15% | Saturated Fat: 2.3g 11% | Cholesterol: 50.9mg 17% | Vitamin A Iu: 423.6IU 9% | Niacin Equivalents: 2.5mg 19% | Vitamin B6: 0.4mg 26% | Vitamin C: 29.4mg 49% | Folate: 70.1mcg 18% | Calcium: 91.9mg 9% | Iron: 1.3mg 7% | Magnesium: 34.5mg 12% | Potassium: 483.6mg 14% | Sodium: 792.9mg 32% | Thiamin: 0.2mg 19% | Calories From Fat: 88.3
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!