Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 35 mins | Yield: 24 Servings
Fresh zucchinis from the garden! I am so glad that I tried this recipe because I never would have tasted perfection! These Easy Zucchini Puffs
just made my day extra special! I highly recommend you try this recipe as well. It is simply the best! In just 35 minutes, you can have the best treats to serve today. Enjoy!
¾ c flour
½ c shredded cheddar cheese
¾ c milk
¾ teaspoon baking powder
1 c grated zucchini
salt and pepper to taste
2 teaspoons Italian Seasoning
1. Grate the zucchini, then put them onto a cheesecloth. Wrap and squeeze to remove extra liquid.
For the Puffs:
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 190 degrees C or 375 degrees F.
2. Add Italian seasoning, baking powder, and flour into a mixing bowl. Whisk until well mixed.
3. In another bowl, add milk and egg. Whisk until well blended.
4. Transfer the milk-egg mixture into the bowl with the dry ingredients, then beat until well mixed.
5. Add cheese and shredded zucchini into the batter, then stir until well incorporated.
6. Apply cooking spray to mini muffin pans.
7. Fill the pans with the batter and flatten the top.
8. Place the pans inside the preheated oven and bake the puffs for about 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting it in the middle.
9. Remove the Easy Zucchini Puffs from the oven, then allow them to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
10. Serve and enjoy!
Don’t forget to grease your muffin tin for easy clean-up.
Feel free to use whatever size of muffin pan you have for this recipe.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 32 | Total Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 0g | Unsaturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 38mg | Carbohydrates: 4g | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Protein: 2g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!