Yield: 1 Serving
If you are looking for a healthy breakfast recipe, then you need to consider this one! This egg and avocado toast will surely be the highlight of your day! I got this recipe a couple of years ago, and I’m still in love with it to this day! I have modified this recipe over the years, so I am proud to say that this is the best version of it! Here you go, friends! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you need to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! As perfect as this recipe already is, feel free to add more ingredients if you wish. Well, it is a pretty simple recipe so a little modification won’t hurt! Serve this with your favourite cup of coffee, and you have yourself a breakfast to remember! Anyway, have a wonderful day, friends! I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1 slice of whole-wheat bread
1 Egg, beaten with a splash of water
1. Place a small non-stick skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
2. Add a bit of oil and allow it to become hot.
3. Add the beaten egg with a bit of water, then sprinkle salt and pepper to taste. Cook until scrambled. Make sure to stir frequently to prevent the eggs from burning. We don’t want that! Make sure to move the pan from time to time to evenly cook the eggs.
4. Transfer the scrambled eggs onto a clean plate.
5. Meanwhile, add the avocado, salt, and pepper into a mixing bowl. Use a fork to mash the avocado and mix everything.
6. Add the avocado mixture over toast and spread it evenly.
7. Add the scrambled eggs on top of the avocado mixture.
8. Serve right away and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!