Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 25 mins | Total Time: 35 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
This awesome dish is what you just might need today! Try this recipe now and prepare to fall in love with just one bite! What I love the most about this is the simplicity. With this very basic set of ingredients, you will surely have the best meal ever! A big thanks to my dear friend, Amanda, for this awesome recipe! I am so glad that I gave this a try because I never would have tasted perfection! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! As perfect as this recipe already is, feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
6 c corn tortilla chips
2 c vegetarian chilli with beans
1 c shredded Cheddar cheese
2 c shredded lettuce
2 Roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped
½ c salsa
¼ c sour cream
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Arrange the chips on the bottom of a 9-inch baking dish.
3. Spread the chilli on top of the chips.
4. Sprinkle a generous amount of cheese over the chilli.
5. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 25 minutes or until done.
6. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool for a few minutes.
7. Add the sour cream, tomato, lettuce, and salsa.
8. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 476.9 | Protein: 18.9g 38% | Carbohydrates: 48.8g 16% | Dietary Fiber: 7.9g 32% | Sugars: 5.4g | Fat: 24g 37% | Saturated Fat: 10.3g 52% | Cholesterol: 42.5mg 14% | Vitamin A Iu: 1705.6IU 34% | Niacin Equivalents: 2.8mg 22% | Vitamin B6: 0.2mg 12% | Vitamin C: 3.1mg 5% | Folate: 26mcg 7% | Calcium: 395.8mg 40% | Iron: 3.2mg 18% | Magnesium: 116.5mg 42% | Potassium: 692.4mg 19% | Sodium: 972.4mg 39% | Thiamin: 0.1mg 7% | Calories From Fat: 216
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!