Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 1 hr 15 mins | Total Time: 1 hr 30 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
This was my Grandma’s recipe that she passed onto me. I am so grateful to her for a lot of things and this is one of them! You need this in your life, I’m telling you! Feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. Serve this for lunch or dinner and you have yourself a meal to remember! Have a blessed day, friends. Enjoy!
1 lb ground beef
1 onion, chopped
1 (10.75 oz) can of condensed cream of mushroom soup
¾ c sour cream
1 (15 oz) can green beans, drained and liquid reserved, divided
1 processed cheese (such as Velveeta®), sliced
1-lb frozen bite-sized potato nuggets (such as Tater Tots®)
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 190 degrees C or 375 degrees F.
2. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
3. Add the ground beef and cook for about 7 minutes or until crumbly and brown.
4. Discard any excess grease from the skillet.
5. Add onion and sauté until translucent.
6. In a mixing bowl, add sour cream, condensed soup, and green bean liquid. Stir until well blended.
7. In the skillet with the beef, add the green beans. Stir until well mixed.
8. Remove the skillet from the heat, then transfer the meat mixture into a casserole dish.
9. Add sliced cheese over everything.
10. Top the cheese with the frozen potato nuggets.
11. Spread the sauce over the nuggets.
12. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for an hour or until the top becomes brown.
13. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool for a few minutes.
14. Serve warm and enjoy!
Calories: 534 | Protein: 23.9g 48% | Carbohydrates: 31.9g 10% | Dietary Fiber: 3.4g 14% | Sugars: 6g | Fat: 36.5g 56% | Saturated Fat: 15.6g 78% Cholesterol: 89.5mg 30% | Vitamin A Iu: 640IU 13% | Niacin Equivalents: 8mg 61% | Vitamin B6: 0.2mg 14% | Vitamin C: 5.8mg 10% | Folate: 32.6mcg 8% | Calcium: 278.9mg 28% | Iron: 2.5mg 14% | Magnesium: 36.7mg 13% | Potassium: 635.8mg 18% | Sodium: 1281mg 51% | Thiamin: 0.1mg 6% | Calories From Fat: 328.5
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!