Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 3 hrs | Total Time: 3 hrs 10 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
These ribs are so worth the time and effort! Baked to perfection, you will surely enjoy the fall-off-the-bones meat! Serve these delicious treats with rice or mashed potatoes, and you have yourself a meal to remember! A total family meal that everyone is going to love! Try this recipe now and don’t forget to share it with your peers as well. Enjoy!
1 rack baby back ribs membrane removed
1 tablespoon black pepper
1 teaspoon cumin
2 tablespoons paprika
1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
1 teaspoon chili powder
3 tablespoons brown sugar
1 teaspoon onion powder
2 teaspoons coarse salt
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 c brown sugar BBQ sauce
2-3 tablespoons of honey
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 150 degrees C or 300 degrees F.
2. Line a large baking sheet with heavy-duty foil.
3. Add the ribs onto the prepared baking sheet and arrange them in a single layer.
4. In a mixing bowl, add all the ingredients for the dry rub. Whisk until well blended.
5. Sprinkle the dry rub over the ribs, then rub each until well coated. Put them back onto the baking sheet.
6. Place the baking sheet in the preheated oven and bake the ribs for about 3 hours.
7. Remove the ribs from the oven, then unwrap them.
8. In a mixing bowl, add honey and BBQ sauce. Stir until well blended.
9. Put them back in the oven on the lowest rack.
10. Broil the ribs for about 3 to 5 minutes. Remove them from the oven and brush each with more BBQ sauce.
11. Sprinkle freshly chopped parsley on top to garnish.
12. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 309 kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 48mg | Sodium: 1609mg | Potassium: 398mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 29g | Vitamin A: 1970IU | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Calcium: 60mg | Iron: 2.1mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!