Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 25mins | Additional: 20 mins | Total: 55 mins | Serving: 12 | Yield: 1 -9×13-inch pan
Have you ever had Fantasio Bars in your life? If not, then you better try this recipe because you’re missing so much in life. The combination of chocolate and coconut with a graham crust is divine, which makes the bars more enticing and delicious. I tried this one during a house warming of our relative, I was young and was intrigued with the Fantasio Bars. Also, I found out that the recipe for this Fatasio Bars was a gift from my grandmother that is why my mom and other relatives were delighted when they saw this one. From then on, I kept asking my mom to make her version of this recipe at home. I told her it is just a waste knowing a delicious recipe, and not bother making it.
½ cup Butter, with salt
¼ cup Sugars, granulated
1 ½ cups Cookies, graham crackers, plain or honey
1 ½ cups nuts, coconut meat, dried (desiccated), sweetened, flaked, packaged
(1) (14 oz) can Milk, canned, condensed, sweetened
1 cup Bakers Choc Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar KFT
½ cup Nuts, almonds
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Melt the butter in a saucepan, and then remove from heat and stir in the sugar and graham cracker crumbs. Add and spread the mixture into the bottom of a 9×13-inch baking dish. Bake until slightly firm, about 10 minutes in the preheated oven.
3. Add and stir the coconut and condensed milk in a bowl, spread over the baked crust, and transfer it back to the oven cook for 12 minutes more. Set aside for 10 minutes to cool.
4. Add and melt the chocolate over just-barely simmering water in the top of a double boiler, stirring frequently, and scrape down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching. Stir the almonds into the melted chocolate; spread evenly over the cooled coconut layer. Allow cooling until the chocolate sets.
Per Serving: 368.3 calories; 31.4 mg cholesterol; 185.9 mg sodium; 5.5 g protein; 43.6 g carbohydrates.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!