Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
Oh, my! A big thanks to my sister, Anna, for this awesome recipe! I am so glad that I gave it a try because I never would have tasted perfection. It is very easy to make this Italian Baked Chicken. It is ready in less than an hour. I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! As perfect as this recipe already is, feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. I am sure that you can do a lot to take this recipe to the next level! By the way, don’t forget to share this with your peers as well. I am certain that they are going to love it as much as we do! Anyway, have a beautiful day, friends. I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
¾ c mayonnaise
½ c grated Parmesan cheese
¾ tsp garlic powder
¾ c Italian seasoned bread crumbs
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 220 degrees C or 425 degrees F.
2. Add Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, and garlic powder into a mixing bowl. Stir until well mixed.
3. Add the breadcrumbs into another mixing bowl.
4. Dip each chicken breast into the mayonnaise mixture, then into the breadcrumbs. Make sure to coat each completely and shake off any excess.
5. Put the prepared chicken onto a baking sheet.
6. Place them inside the preheated oven and bake for about 20 minutes or until done.
7. Remove from the oven and allow them to cool for a few minutes.
8. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 553.9 | Protein: 31.8g 64% | Carbohydrates: 17.1g 6% | Dietary Fiber: 0.8g 3% | Sugars: 1.4g | Fat: 39.6g 61% | Saturated Fat: 7.4g 37% | Cholesterol: 91.6mg 31% | Vitamin A Iu: 176.3IU 4% | Niacin Equivalents: 16.5mg 127% | Vitamin B6: 0.7mg 46% | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Folate: 6.2mcg 2% | Calcium: 156.1mg 16% | Iron: 2.1mg 12% | Magnesium: 27.4mg 10% | Potassium: 225.4mg 6% | Sodium: 768.3mg 31% | Thiamin: 0.1mg 6% | Calories From Fat: 356
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!