Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 10mins | Ready In 25 mins
If you’re a pancake lover just like me, I guarantee you’ll love this recipe too. I have been eating pancakes for God knows how long, I’ve tried different versions, both bad and good ones, but I must say I stick to this recipe, I mean who wouldn’t? You’ll get fluffy pancakes with just some basic ingredients, why would you settle for a good pancake when you can make the best ones? Try this recipe for Fluffy Pancakes, and don’t forget to enjoy it and share it with your family and friends.
3/4 cup milk
2 tbsp white vinegar
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 tbsp white sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
2 tbsp butter, melted
1. Add and combine milk with vinegar in a medium bowl and set aside for 5 minutes to sour.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Whisk egg and butter into soured milk, and then pour flour mixture into the wet ingredients and whisk until lumps are gone.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium heat, and coat with cooking spray. Add and pour 1/4 cupfuls of batter onto the skillet, and cook until bubbles appear on the surface. Use a spatula and turn it, then cook until the other side browns.
1. I always keep a batch of homemade pancakes in my cupboard to make it quick, but we want them ready on weekdays to warm up.
2. You can refrigerate pancakes up to (5) days and keep in the freezer for (2) months, much like crepes. Simply seal them into a freezer bag or an airtight storage container (with parchment in between).
3. When measuring flour, we spoon it into a dry measuring cup and level it off excess. (Scooping the flour directly from the bag compacts, leads to dry baked goods.)
Per Serving: 230 calories; 6.4 g protein; 65 mg cholesterol; 650 mg sodium; 8.2 g fat; 32.7 g carbohydrates.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!