Prep: 20 mins | Additional: 2hrs 10mins | Total: 2 hrs 30 mins | Serving: 8 | Yield: 1 9-inch pie
If you’re looking for a delightfully fancy great dessert, why not try a Fluffy Strawberry Pie? I love anything strawberry, and it’s something that will not last in the fridge. The trick to making the Fluffy Strawberry Pie is to make it mainly using real strawberries. The result is a tangy, beautifully fruity, and refreshing cream pastry. And you’ll love how easy it is to make this fluffy Strawberry Pie recipe a terrifically crumbly no-bake crust. The tiny strawberry contains vitamin C, sugar, antioxidants, and more. The strawberry’s heart-shaped silhouette is the first hint this fruit is healthy for you. You can also cook up this pie a day or two before enjoying and holding it in the freezer, making it ideal for picnics and potlucks in spring and summertime. Try this recipe for Fluffy Strawberry Pie, and enjoy it with your family and friends.
(1) (3 oz) package Jello Gelatin Mix-Strawberry-Dry KFT
¼ cup sugars, granulated
½ cup water, municipal
(1) (8 oz) container Dessert topping, semi-solid, frozen
2 ½ cups Strawberries, raw
(1) (9 inches) of pie crust, cookie-type, graham cracker, baked, prepared from recipe
(4) eaches Strawberries, raw
1. Add and mix strawberry-flavored gelatin mix, sugar, and boiling water in a large bowl, stirring until gelatin and sugar have dissolved.
2. Refrigerate gelatin mixture for 10 minutes until it begins to turn thick and syrupy.
3. Gently fold frozen whipped topping into the gelatin mixture until thoroughly combined.
4. Fold in 2 1/2 cups of sliced strawberries into the whipped topping mixture.
5. Spoon filling into the graham cracker crust and decorate the edge of filling with (8) strawberry halves.
6. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
1. Gluten-free graham crackers can be used if you like. Just make sure you’ve got a whole 1 1⁄2 cup of crumbs.
2. The longer the chill of the pie, the better the filling will set. The firm filling makes the cutting and lifting out of the pan much easier.
Per Serving: 318.5 calories; 0 mg cholesterol; 221.6 mg sodium; 3 g protein; 45.9 g carbohydrates.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!