Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 25 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
This delicious French Crepe will surely make your day extra special! I am so glad that I gave this recipe a try because it is just too perfect! Breakfast will be awesome again if you only try this as well! You are so in for a treat, I’m telling you! By the way, I would like to thank my dear sister, Cath, for this. I never would have tasted the best breakfast meal even if it weren’t for you! Anyway, I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1 c flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/4 c milk
2 tablespoons butter melted
1. Add flour and salt into a mixing bowl. Whisk until well combined.
2. In another mixing bowl, add the milk and eggs. Whisk until well blended.
3. Transfer the egg mixture gradually into the flour mixture and whisk every addition until well blended.
4. Add melted butter and whisk until well blended.
5. Cover the batter with plastic wrap and place it inside the refrigerator for about an hour or overnight.
6. Place a frying pan on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
7. Add melted butter and allow it to become hot.
8. Add 1/4 cup of the batter and spread it evenly.
9. Cook for about 30 seconds on each side or until done.
10. Repeat the process to the rest of the batter.
11. Serve hot with your preferred filling. Enjoy!
Place any leftovers inside the fridge and they can last for a few days.
Serving: 1 Crepe, Calories: 119kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 45mg | Sodium: 178mg | Potassium: 82mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 121IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 56mg | Iron: 1mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!