Yield: 6 Servings
Hello there, friends! I hope you are all doing well on this fine day! This recipe I am sharing with you today is what I like to call perfection! This French Onion Beef Casserole is a must-try, I’m telling you! All you need are these very simple ingredients, and you are good to go! This was the best decision I made today! By the way, a big thanks to my good friend, Kurt, for sharing this recipe with me. Now, allow me to share it with you as well! How awesome is that? Have a blessed day, friends, and I hope you all love and appreciate this recipe. Enjoy!
1 c French’s fried onions
1 lb. lean ground beef
1 (15 oz) jar Lay’s French Onion Dip
10 oz. dried egg noodles
2 cans (10.75 oz. each) of condensed cream of mushroom soup
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray to a 9×13-inch baking pan.
3. Place a large pot with water on the stove and turn the heat to high. Allow the water to boil.
4. Add the egg noodles, then cook until al dente. Drain and set aside.
5. Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
6. Add the ground beef, then cook until crumbly and brown. Discard any excess fat.
7. Add the French onion dip and soups into the skillet. Stir until well blended.
8. Add the drained egg noodles, then toss until well coated.
9. Transfer the mixture to the prepared pan and spread it evenly.
10. Sprinkle fried onions on top.
11. Place it in the preheated oven and bake for about 30 minutes.
12. Remove from the oven and allow it to rest for a few minutes at room temperature.
13. Serve warm and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!