Yield: 6 Servings
Everybody is going to love this luscious dish! A total crowd-pleaser, this French Onion Beef Casserole is the best dish to serve on every occasion! Baked to perfection in just 30 minutes! Just by looking at the photo, I know that you already have a concrete idea of how this dish will taste! Lunch or dinner will be awesome again if you only give this recipe a try! By the way, serve this with some broccoli on the side. Enjoy!
2 cans (10.75 oz. each) condensed cream of mushroom soup
1 c French fried onions
1 (15 oz) jar Lay’s French Onion Dip
1 lb. lean ground beef
10 oz. dried egg noodles
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply non-stick spray to a 9×13-inch baking pan.
3. Place a large pot with water on the stove and turn the heat to high. Bring the water to a boil.
4. Add the egg noodles, then refer to the directions provided on the package on how many minutes you should cook them. Drain and set aside.
5. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
6. Add the ground beef, then cook until crumbly and brown. Discard any accumulated fat.
7. Add the French onion dip and soups, then stir until well blended.
8. Add the drained egg noodles, then toss until well coated with the delicious sauce.
9. Transfer the mixture to the greased pan and spread it evenly.
10. Scatter the fried onions on top.
11. Place the baking pan inside the preheated oven and bake the French Onion Beef Casserole for about 25 to 30 minutes or until done.
12. Remove from the oven and allow the casserole to rest for a few minutes at room temperature.
13. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!