Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
I know that you probably have a recipe for French toast but you need to try this one I am sharing with you today! It is not only very delicious but is also very easy to make! In just about 30 minutes, you will surely have the best breakfast ever! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Feel free to add more ingredients and tweak this recipe to your liking. By the way, serve this toast with your favourite cup of coffee, and you have yourself a meal to remember! Have a great day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1 c Milk
2 teaspoons Sugar
1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
8 Slices Bread see notes
Butter for frying
1. In a mixing bowl, add milk, eggs, vanilla, cinnamon, and sugar. Whisk until well blended.
2. Place a frying pan on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
3. Add 1 tsp of butter and allow it to melt.
4. Soak each bread slice into the egg-milk mixture for about 30 seconds on each side.
5. Place one bread slice into the hot frying pan and cook each side for about 5 minutes or until brown.
6. Repeat the process to the rest of the bread slices.
7. Serve hot with maple syrup. Enjoy!
Feel free to use any kind of bread for this recipe.
2 Slices, Calories: 248kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 129mg | Sodium: 364mg | Potassium: 228mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 277IU | Calcium: 170mg | Iron: 3mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!