Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 20 mins | Yield: 4 to 6 Servings
These Fried Zucchini treats are superb! Take a break from the usual French fries. These bad boys are the new finger food! A big thanks to my dear friend, Sam, for recommending this recipe. I am so satisfied with the result. You can serve these with your favourite dipping sauce. I listed my favourite at the bottom so you can just check it out. Have a wonderful day, friends. I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
2-3 small to medium-sized zucchini, sliced lengthwise in approximately 1/4
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 Eggs, beaten
1/4 cup milk
salt and pepper, to taste
1/2″ olive oil, extra virgin in a skillet
1. Slice the zucchini into 1/4-inch cuts, lengthwise.
2. Season the slices with salt and pepper.
3. In a mixing bowl, add milk and eggs. Beat until well combined.
4. In another mixing bowl, add flour and salt. Whisk until well mixed.
5. Coat each zucchini slice into the egg mixture, then into the flour. Repeat the process to the rest of the zucchini slices.
6. Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
7. Add 1/2-inch oil and allow it to become hot.
8. Add the zucchini slices in batches and cook until golden brown on each side. Remove from the skillet onto a clean plate lined with paper towels to drain any excess oil. Repeat the process to the rest of the slices.
9. Serve and enjoy!
These heavenly treats are best served with a dipping sauce. Feel free to use your preferred sauce.
My favourite dipping sauce is this Holly’s Hot Horsey Sauce. 2 tablespoons of horseradish and 1/2 cup mayonnaise. Just simply mix the two into a mixing bowl. Enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!