Prep Time: 30 mins | Cook Time: 35 mins | Total Time: 1 hr 5 mins | Yield: 16 Servings
These brownies will surely be the best things you will eat today! Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Serve these heavenly treats with your favourite cup of coffee and you have yourself a snack to remember! Have a beautiful day, everyone, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
200 g (7 ounces) block dark or semi-sweet chocolate, roughly chopped
125 g (4.5 ounces / ½ cup) unsalted butter, softened
½ c caster sugar
½ c brown sugar, lightly packed
1 teaspoon vanilla essence OR 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ c unsweetened cocoa powder
½ c plain flour / all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 160 degrees C or 320 degrees F.
2. Line with parchment paper an 8-inch square tin and apply with cooking spray.
3. In a microwavable bowl, add the chocolate chips. Place them inside the microwave and heat them until melted completely.
4. In a mixing bowl, add the sugars and butter. Beat until well blended.
5. Add eggs gradually and beat every addition.
6. Add the vanilla and whisk until well blended.
7. Transfer the melted chocolate into the batter and whisk until well mixed.
8. Add cocoa powder, salt, and flour. Stir until well mixed and the texture becomes thick.
9. Transfer the batter into the prepared baking tin and spread it evenly.
10. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for 30 minutes or until done.
11. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool completely at room temperature.
12. Slice into 16 squares.
13. Serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 206 | TOTAL FAT: 11.3g | SATURATED FAT: 6.5g | TRANS FAT: 0g | UNSATURATED FAT: 2g | CHOLESTEROL: 39.9mg | SODIUM: 12.2mg | CARBOHYDRATES: 23.9g | FIBER: 1g | SUGAR: 19.3g | PROTEIN: 2.6g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!