Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 30 mins | Total Time: 45 mins | Yield: 9 Servings
These heavenly treats have been the highlights of my day. I am so glad that I gave this a try because I never would have tasted perfection! In just 45 minutes, you can have the best dessert to serve today. Enjoy!
For the brownie base:
Drops of almond extract
1 c all-purpose flour
1 ½ tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
3 Eggs, at room temperature
2 tsp vanilla extract
¾ c dark brown sugar
¾ c granulated sugar
¾ c (4.5 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
¾ c unsalted butter
For the peanut butter swirl:
2 or 3 tbsp cream (double, whipping, or heavy)
⅔ c peanut butter
½ tsp vanilla (optional)
5 tbsp powdered sugar
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Line with parchment paper into a 9-inch square pan.
3. In a large glass bowl, add butter and chocolate. Place it inside the microwave and heat until the chocolate and butter are melted. Stir until well blended.
4. Add the sugars and stir until well incorporated.
5. Add almond extract, eggs, cocoa, and vanilla. Beat until well blended and smooth.
6. Add the flour, then whisk until just mixed.
7. Transfer the batter to the prepared pan and spread it evenly.
Peanut Butter Swirl:
1. Add cream, peanut butter, vanilla, and powdered sugar into a mixing bowl. Whisk until well mixed.
2. Spoon the mixture a couple of times over the batter, then use a knife to swirl them.
3. Place the pan inside the preheated oven and bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting it in the middle.
4. Remove the cake from the oven and allow it to cool at room temperature.
5. Serve and enjoy!
You can eat these brownies right away, but I suggest you eat them the next day. They taste better, I’m telling you!
Place any leftovers in an airtight container, then place them in the fridge or the freezer.
Serving Size: 1/12 Calories: 336 Sugar: 34.8 g Sodium: 27.4 mg Fat: 16.9 g Carbohydrates: 44.3 g Protein: 3.8 g Cholesterol: 79.8 mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!