Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 25 mins | Yield: 2 Servings
These delicious pork chops smothered in a delicious sauce will surely satisfy all your cravings today! Serve them with mashed potatoes or rice with some asparagus on the side, and you have yourself a meal to remember! Have a wonderful day, everyone, and I hope you are all well today! Don’t forget to share this recipe with your friends and loved ones. I am sure that they are going to love it as much as we do. Enjoy!
2 tbsp vegetable oil
4 tbsp butter
3 tbsp garlic minced
2 Bone-in thick pork chops, about 1 inch thick
salt and pepper
fresh parsley chopped
3 tbsp brown sugar
1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 200 degrees C or 400 degrees F.
2. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the pork chops, then rub each until well coated.
3. Place an oven-safe skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
4. Add vegetable oil and allow it to become hot.
5. Add the pork chops, then sear each side for about 3 minutes or until they turn brown. Transfer the pork chops onto a clean plate.
6. Add butter into the empty skillet and allow it to melt.
7. Add garlic, red pepper, and brown sugar. Stir and cook for about 3 minutes.
8. Put the pork chops back into the skillet, then toss until well coated by the delicious sauce.
9. Transfer the skillet inside the preheated oven and bake the pork chops for about 10 minutes or until done.
10. Remove the pork chops from the oven and allow them to rest for a few minutes at room temperature to incorporate all the flavours.
11. Sprinkle freshly chopped parsley on top to garnish.
12. Serve warm and enjoy!
You can use a baking dish to bake the pork chops.
Calories735 | Total Fat54g | Saturated Fat21g | Trans Fat1g | Unsaturated Fat28g | Cholesterol193mg | Sodium424mg | Carbohydrates21g | Fiber0g | Sugar16g | Protein41g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!