Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
How are you doing, friends? I hope you are all doing well. This recipe I am sharing with you today is one of my favourites! The combination of chicken and potatoes will surely light up your day! Try it now and prepare to be amazed. Enjoy!
1 1/2 pound (650g) chicken breast, cut into strips
1 1/2 pound (650g) baby yellow potatoes, quartered
1 tablespoon olive oil
3 tablespoons butter, divided
5 garlic cloves, minced
1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
1 teaspoon fresh oregano, chopped
Salt and fresh cracked pepper
Crushed red chilli pepper flakes, optional
1/4 cup soy sauce (or coconut amino if you’re strictly paleo)
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon hot sauce (we used Sriracha)
Fresh cracked pepper
1. Add the chicken strips, olive oil, soy sauce, hot sauce, and pepper into a large mixing bowl. Toss until the chicken strips are well coated.
2. Place a large pot with salted water on the stove and turn the heat to medium. Allow the water to boil.
3. Add the potatoes and cook for about 8 minutes. Drain and set aside.
4. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
5. Add 1 tbsp of butter and 1 tbsp of oil, then allow them to melt and become hot.
6. Add the potatoes and cook for 4 minutes on each side or until they turn golden brown.
7. Remove the potatoes from the skillet onto a clean plate.
8. In the same skillet, add more butter and allow it to melt.
9. Add the chicken strips on one side, then add the garlic and red chilli pepper on the other side of the skillet.
10. Cook the chicken strips for a minute on each side or until golden brown.
11. Add the marinade and stir everything until well combined. Simmer for a few minutes.
12. Add the herbs and stir until well mixed.
13. Put the potatoes back to the skillet and toss until well combined.
14. Add salt and pepper to taste if needed.
15. Remove the skillet from the heat.
16. Garnish each serving with more herbs, chilli pepper, and Parmesan cheese.
17. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!