Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 15 Min | Total Time: 20 Min | Yield: 3 Servings
These heavenly treats are simply the best! Last week, I had lamb chops in my fridge. I figured, why not cook a steak? I went to the internet and saw this recipe. I am so glad that I gave it a try because I never would have tasted perfection! With a very minimal set of ingredients, you will surely enjoy these delicious chops! As perfect as this recipe already is, feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. I am sure that you can do a lot to make this recipe even better! Have the most wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
5 lamb loin chops
kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
2 tbsp grass-fed butter — melted – use ghee if you’re doing whole30
3 cloves garlic – minced
1 tsp fresh thyme – chopped
1. Place the loin chops at room temperature for about 30 minutes before cooking.
2. Use paper towels to pat dry the loin chops.
3. Season with salt and pepper. Make sure to coat each completely.
4. Place a 12-inch cast-iron skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
5. Add the loin chops with the fatty side down. Sear for about 5 minutes or until brown crispy. Allow the fat to melt.
6. Cook the other sides of the pork loins for about 3 minutes or until brown as well.
7. Reduce the heat to medium-low, then spoon the grease over each loin chop.
8. Add 2 tbsp of butter, garlic, and thyme. Allow the butter to melt.
9. Spoon the melted butter over each loin chop. Cook for another 2 minutes.
10. Remove from the skillet onto a clean serving plate.
11. Spoon the butter sauce over each loin chop.
12. Serve and enjoy!
Serving: 1/3, Calories: 265kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 87mg | Sodium: 1062mg | Potassium: 24mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!