Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 15 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
This 15-minute dish is perfect for busy individuals like you and me! All you need are these simple ingredients and easy steps to make this Garlic Butter Noodle dish! This recipe is so easy. All you need to do is to cook the noodles, then toss them with the ingredients, and you are good to go! Make sure to read the notes below for more tips on how to take this simple dish to the next level! Here you go! A must-try recipe that I am sure you and your loved ones are going to enjoy! Don’t forget to share this with them as well. I am sure that they are going to love it as much as we do. Enjoy!
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
2/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
2 tablespoons butter, melted
2 1/4 cups shell pasta
1. Place a large pot with water on the stove and turn the heat to high. Allow the water to boil. Make sure to add enough water to submerge the noodles.
2. Add the uncooked noodles, then cook for a few minutes until al dente.
3. Drain the noodles to stop the cooking process, then place them into a large bowl.
4. Add the garlic powder, salt, pepper, melted butter, Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, and freshly minced parsley. Toss everything until the noodles are well coated.
5. Serve right away and enjoy!
Feel free to thin out the sauce by adding about 2 tablespoons of milk.
Try these optional ingredients for this noodle dish.
1. Grilled shrimp
2. Roasted cauliflower
3. Cooked chicken
4. Cooked spinach
5. Steak slices
6. Sauteed mushrooms
Calories: 674 kcal (34%), Carbohydrates: 100g (33%), Protein: 27g (54%), Fat: 17g (26%), Saturated Fat: 9g (56%), Cholesterol: 48mg (16%), Sodium: 489mg (21%), Potassium: 326mg (9%), Fiber: 4g (17%), Sugar: 3g (3%), Vitamin A: 465IU (9%), Calcium: 255mg (26%), Iron: 1.9mg (11%)
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!