Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 15 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
Oh, my! I love this dish so much! I would like to thank my best friend, Becca, for this! I have never been more satisfied in my life, just until now! This is a must-try, I’m telling you! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Feel free to add more ingredients though if you prefer. Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! My only advice is to be very generous with the amount of cheese that you are going to add. Just do it and thank me later! By the way, don’t forget to share this recipe with your loved ones as well. I am sure that they are going to love it as much as we do! Have a beautiful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
8 ounces linguine or other pasta
1/4 c olive oil
1/4 c butter (half stick)
1 pound defrosted large shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 pkg McCormick® Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi Seasoning Mix
1 tablespoon lemon juice or 2 tablespoons white wine (optional)
1. Refer to the directions provided on the package of the pasta on how to cook it. Drain and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process.
2. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
3. Add butter and oil, then allow them to melt and become hot.
4. Add the shrimp and seasoning mix. Stir and cook for about 3 minutes or until done.
5. Add wine or lemon juice, then stir until well blended.
6. Add the drained pasta and toss everything until well coated.
7. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
8. Serve hot and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!