Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
If you are looking for a new chicken recipe, then you have got to give this one a try! This will be the best thing you will ever try today. I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Have the most beautiful day, friends. Enjoy!
4 – 5 chicken thighs, skin-on, bone-in
3 tbsp unsalted butter, divided
4 garlic cloves, minced
1 tbsp freshly chopped oregano
1 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped
1 tsp fresh thyme, chopped
1 lb asparagus, ends trimmed
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp salt and pepper, to taste
1/4 c (60ml) chicken broth, or water
Slices of fresh lemon, for garnish
Fresh chopped parsley, for garnish
1. Use paper towels to pat dry the chicken thighs.
2. Season them with paprika, salt, and pepper.
3. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
4. Add 2 tbsp of butter and allow it to melt.
5. Add the garlic, rosemary, oregano, and thyme. Stir and cook until aromatic.
6. Add the chicken thighs and cook each side for about 5 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
7. Remove the chicken thighs from the skillet onto a clean plate.
8. In the same skillet, add butter and allow it to melt.
9. Add the asparagus, salt, and pepper. Saute until soft.
10. Add chicken broth and scrape the bottom of the skillet to get the brown bits.
11. Simmer for a few more minutes until the volume of the sauce reduces.
12. Put the chicken thighs back to the skillet and toss until well coated with the delicious sauce. Simmer for a few more minutes.
13. Garnish each serving with lemon slices and your preferred herbs.
14. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!