Prep Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 1 hr | Yield: 4 Servings
I love how simple and delicious this dish is! In just about an hour, you will surely enjoy this Garlic Parm Chicken and Potatoes! Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Feel free to add more ingredients to this if you wish. I am sure that you can do a lot to make this very simple recipe even better! Have a blessed day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
4 skin-on, bone-in chicken thighs
Freshly ground black pepper
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 pound baby red potatoes, quartered
4 cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons tomato paste
1 cup chicken stock
1 head broccoli florets
1 cup half and half
1 cup grated Parmesan
1 cup spinach
Chopped parsley, for garnish
1. Season with salt and pepper on the chicken thighs.
2. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
3. Add olive oil and allow it to become hot.
4. Add the chicken thighs with the skin facing down. Cook for about 10 minutes on each side or until they turn golden brown. Remove the chicken from the skillet onto a clean plate.
5. In the same skillet, add potatoes, salt, and pepper. Cook one side for about 4 minutes, undisturbed.
6. Add the tomato paste and garlic. Saute until aromatic.
7. Add the broccoli and chicken broth. Cook for another 5 minutes. Add more seasonings if needed.
8. Add the spinach, half & half, Parmesan cheese, and chicken thighs. Simmer for a few more minutes.
9. Remove from the heat and sprinkle freshly chopped parsley on top.
10. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!