Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 20 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
The rich cheesy taste of these spectacular pork chops will be the highlight of your day, I’m sure! This recipe is something I am proud to share with you. It is my personal favourite. I have listed all the things you will be needing so you just need to follow them and you are good to go! I will serve these tonight. I can’t wait for the reaction of my loved ones after eating these delicious and juicy treats! Have a great day, friends. Enjoy!
6 boneless pork loin chops, about 1/2″ thick
salt and pepper
1 c Italian breadcrumbs
1/2 c grated Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon garlic powder
2 large eggs, beaten
2 tablespoons Land O Lakes® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 200 degrees C or 400 degrees F.
2. Season both sides of the pork chops with salt and pepper.
3. In a mixing bowl, add Parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, and garlic powder. Stir until well mixed.
4. In another mixing bowl, crack the eggs and beat them until creamy.
5. Coat each pork chop with the beaten eggs, then into the crumb mixture. Shake off any excess.
6. Place a cast-iron skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
7. Add butter and allow it to melt.
8. Add the pork chops and sear each side for a few minutes until nicely brown.
9. Remove the skillet from the stove and transfer it into the preheated oven. Cook for another 10 minutes.
10. Remove from the oven and allow it to sit at room temperature for at least 3 minutes.
11. Serve warm and enjoy!
Feel free to use chicken breasts for this recipe instead of pork chops.
Calories: 377kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 162mg | Sodium: 514mg | Potassium: 583mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 308IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 146mg | Iron: 2mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!