Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 20 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
You won’t be needing anything else if you only give this recipe a try! This Garlic Parmesan Pork Chop is so good that this was probably my fifth time cooking it this week alone! A very simple recipe that I am sure you can make. Surprise everyone with this and don’t forget to share it with them as well. Enjoy!
1 c Italian breadcrumbs
2 large eggs, beaten
1/2 c grated Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons Land O Lakes® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt
6 boneless pork loin chops, about 1/2-inch thick
salt and pepper
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 200 degrees C or 400 degrees F.
2. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the pork chops, then rub each until well coated.
3. In a mixing bowl, add Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and breadcrumbs. Stir until well blended.
4. Add cracked eggs into a mixing bowl, then beat until creamy.
5. Add each pork chop into the beaten eggs, and then into the breadcrumb mixture. Make sure to coat each well. Shake off any excess.
6. Place a cast-iron skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
7. Add butter and allow it to melt.
8. Add the pork chops, then sear each side for a few minutes until they turn golden brown.
9. Transfer the skillet inside the preheated oven and bake the pork chops for about 5 to 10 minutes or until done.
10. Remove from the oven and allow the pork chops to sit at room temperature for at least 3 minutes to incorporate all the flavours.
11. Serve and enjoy!
Feel free to use chicken breasts for this recipe instead of pork chops.
Calories: 377kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 162mg | Sodium: 514mg | Potassium: 583mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 308IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 146mg | Iron: 2mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!