Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 20 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
You will surely love these pork chops smothered in a delicious mushroom sauce! A must-try recipe that you and your loved ones are going to enjoy! Serve over pasta, rice, etc., this dish is simply the best!
2 tbsp butter
1 tsp garlic powder
Salt and fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
2 tbsp olive oil
4 pork chops, bone-in or boneless (about 1-inch thick)
1 tsp paprika
For the Mushroom Sauce:
1/2 c (125ml) chicken broth
1 c sliced brown mushrooms
Salt and pepper to taste
1 tsp Italian seasoning
4-5 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
1 1/2 c heavy cream
1. In a mixing bowl, add garlic powder, paprika, pepper, and salt. Whisk until well blended.
2. Use paper towels to pat dry the pork chops.
3. Sprinkle the spice mix over the pork chops, then rub each until well coated.
4. Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
5. Add butter and olive oil, then allow them to become hot.
6. Add the pork chops in the skillet, then sear each side for about 3 to 5 minutes or until they turn brown. Move the seared pork chops onto a clean plate.
7. Add mushrooms into the same skillet, then stir fry for a few minutes until they turn golden brown. Make sure to scrape the bottom of the skillet to get the browned bits.
8. Add parsley, Italian seasoning, and garlic. Sauté until aromatic.
9. Add the beef broth and cream. Stir until well blended. Simmer the mixture for about 3 minutes or until the texture of the sauce becomes thick. Add more seasonings if necessary. Make sure to taste first before adding anything.
10. Add the pork chops back into the skillet, then toss until well coated with the delicious sauce. Simmer for another 3 minutes.
11. Remove from the heat, then sprinkle the rest of the parsley on top to garnish.
12. Serve with pasta, zucchini noodles, or cauliflower rice. Enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!