Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 20 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
Serve this delicious dish today, and I promise you that everyone is going to love it! The sauce alone is more than enough to let you know that you are in for a treat. Enjoy!
2 tbsp olive oil
Salt and fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
2 tbsp butter
1 tsp paprika
4 pork chops, bone-in or boneless (about 1-inch thick)
1 tsp garlic powder
For the Mushroom Sauce:
1 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
1 1/2 c heavy cream
Salt and pepper to taste
4-5 garlic cloves, crushed
1 c sliced brown mushrooms
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1/2 c (125ml) chicken broth
1. In a mixing bowl, add garlic powder, salt, pepper, and paprika. Whisk until well blended.
2. Use paper towels to pat dry the pork chops.
3. Sprinkle the mixed seasonings over the pork chops, then rub each until well coated.
4. Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
5. Add butter and olive oil, then allow them to become hot.
6. Add the pork chops into the skillet, then sear each side for about 3 to 5 minutes or until they turn golden brown. Move the pork chops onto a clean plate.
7. Add mushrooms into the empty skillet, then sauté for a few minutes. Make sure to scrape the bottom of the skillet to get the browned bits.
8. Add the parsley, garlic, and Italian seasoning. Sauté for a minute or until aromatic.
9. Add the broth, then stir until well blended.
10. Add the cream, then stir until well blended. Simmer for about 3 minutes or until the texture of the sauce becomes thick. Taste and add more seasonings if necessary.
11. Add the pork chops, then toss until well coated by the delicious sauce. Simmer for another 3 minutes.
12. Sprinkle the rest of the parsley on top to garnish.
13. Serve with pasta, noodles, rice, or mashed potatoes. Enjoy!
Don’t forget to spoon the delicious sauce over each serving.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!