Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Marinate Time: 2 hrs | Total Time: 2 hrs 20 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
For me, this is the best way to cook steaks! Marinating them for at least 2 hours gives a delicious taste in every bite compared to when you just cook them right away. This recipe will give you a different approach to cooking steaks. Just follow these easy steps they will guide you to perfection. Enjoy!
3 tablespoons minced garlic
1 teaspoon onion powder
4 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons honey
4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 ½ pounds steaks 2-4 steaks (I love Sirloin, Ribeye, or New York Cut Steaks!)
1. Add all the ingredients into a mixing bowl aside from the steak. Stir until well blended.
2. In a resealable bag, add the steaks.
3. Add the marinade inside the bag, then shake it until the steaks are well coated.
4. Allow the steaks to marinate for 2 hours or overnight. I highly suggest marinating the steaks overnight.
5. Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to high. Allow the skillet to become hot.
6. Add the steaks, then cook each side for about 3 minutes or until done to your preference.
7. Serve and enjoy!
To Grill the Steaks:
1. Prepare the grill and preheat to medium-high.
2. Add the steaks over the grill and cook each side for about 4 minutes or until done to your preference.
3. Allow the steaks to rest for a few minutes.
4. Serve and enjoy!
You can serve these steaks as is or with mashed potatoes, rice, or some veggies on the side. Enjoy!
Calories: 437 kcal (22%), Carbohydrates: 19g (6%), Protein: 37g (74%), Fat: 24g (37%), Saturated Fat: 11g (69%), Cholesterol: 104mg (35%), Sodium: 1765mg (77%), Potassium: 625mg (18%), Fiber: 1g (4%), Sugar: 12g (13%), Vitamin A: 25IU (1%), Vitamin C: 4.6mg (6%), Calcium: 49mg (5%), Iron: 4.2mg (23%)
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!