Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
These heavenly treats will always have a very special place in my heart! I got this recipe a couple of years ago, and I’m still in love with it to this day! These German Potato Pancakes are so good that you would want to eat them pretty much all the time! Here you go, friends! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you need to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Don’t forget to share this recipe with your peers as well. Enjoy!
oil for frying
3 tbsp flour
1 lb. of potatoes
1 medium-sized egg
A pinch of salt
1 small onion
A pinch of pepper, if you want savory pancakes
1. Peel a washed potato and onion.
2. Grate the rest of the potatoes and onion, then place them into a mixing bowl. Squeeze the excess water from the grated potatoes.
3. Add egg, flour, salt, and pepper. Use your clean hands to mix everything until well blended.
4. Place a pan on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
5. Add 2 tbsp of oil and allow it to become hot.
6. Add 2 tbsp of the batter and cook each side for about 3 minutes or until golden brown. Transfer onto a clean plate. Repeat the process with the rest of the batter.
7. Serve right away with apple sauce. Enjoy!
Make sure to eat these pancakes right away.
Feel free to serve it with your preferred sauce.
Feel free to add more seasonings if you like.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 198 kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 30mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!