Prep Time: 30 mins | Cook Time: 30 mins | Total Time: 1 hr | Yield: 8 Servings
This recipe will always have a very special place in my heart. This Goulash is my ultimate comfort food! I got this recipe a couple of years ago, and I fell in love with it instantly! If you want to taste perfection, then you have got to give this recipe a try! I promise you that it will be worth all your time and effort today! Feel free to tweak this recipe according to your preference. I know that you are more skilled than I am and that you can take this recipe to the next level! Have a spectacular day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
3 tablespoons soy sauce
2 cans diced tomatoes 15-ounce cans
2 cups elbow macaroni, uncooked
2 pounds of ground beef
3 cups water
2 cans tomato sauce 15-ounce cans
3 teaspoons minced garlic
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 teaspoon seasoned salt
3 bay leaves
2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
1. Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
2. Add the ground beef, then cook until crumbly and brown.
3. Add the garlic and sauté until aromatic.
4. Add the tomato slices, water, tomato sauce, bay leaves, soy sauce, Italian seasoning, and seasoned salt. Stir until well blended.
5. Cover the skillet and cook everything for about 15 to 20 minutes or until done.
6. Remove the cover, then add the elbow macaroni. Stir until well mixed.
7. Cover and simmer everything for another 30 minutes or until done.
8. Discard the bay leaves, then add 1 cup of cheddar cheese. Stir until well blended. Allow the cheese to melt completely.
9. Sprinkle your preferred herbs on top to garnish.
10. Serve hot and enjoy!
Calories 542 Calories from Fat 252 Fat 28g43% Saturated Fat 11g69% Cholesterol 95mg32% Sodium 2457mg107% Potassium 1183mg34% Carbohydrates 41g14% Fiber 5g21% Sugar 10g11% Protein 31g62% Vitamin A 1020IU20% Vitamin C 21.8 mg26% Calcium 210mg21% Iron 6.1 mg34%
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!