Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 1 hr | Total Time: 1 hr 15 mins | Yield: 12 Servings
This recipe has always been a part of my family since I was a little kid. My Grandma made this all the time! Luckily, she taught me how to do it. Now, I get to share it with you as well. I have listed all the things you will be needing so you just have to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Don’t forget to share this with your peers as well. I am sure that they are going to love it as much as we do. Have the most beautiful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
3 c sugar
1 c margarine, softened
1 tsp vanilla extract
3 ½ c all-purpose flour
2 tsp baking soda
¼ tsp salt
1 c buttermilk
6 very ripe bananas, mashed
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 165 degrees C or 325 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray in a 9×13-inch baking pan.
3. Add margarine and sugar into a large mixing bowl. Beat until well blended.
4. Add the eggs gradually and beat every addition until well mixed.
5. Add the vanilla and stir until well blended.
6. In another mixing bowl, add baking soda, flour, and salt. Whisk until well mixed.
7. Transfer the flour mixture into the egg mixture, then beat until well mixed.
8. Add the buttermilk and beat until well mixed.
9. Add the mashed bananas and stir until well mixed.
10. Transfer the batter into the prepared pan and spread it evenly.
11. Place it inside the preheated and bake for about an hour or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting it in the middle.
12. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool completely at room temperature.
13. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 545.4 | Protein: 7.3g 15% | Carbohydrates: 92.6g 30% | Dietary Fiber: 2.5g 10% | Sugars: 58.6g | Fat: 17.3g 27% | Saturated Fat: 3.4g 17% | Cholesterol: 62.8mg 21% | Vitamin A Iu: 787.8IU 16% | Niacin Equivalents: 4mg 31% | Vitamin B6: 0.3mg 17% | Vitamin C: 5.4mg 9% | Folate: 87.6mcg 22% | Calcium: 47.1mg 5% | Iron: 2.2mg 12% | Magnesium: 28.8mg 10% | Potassium: 312.7mg 9% | Sodium: 479.6mg 19% | Thiamin: 0.3mg 33% | Calories From Fat: 156.1
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!