Prep Time: 30 mins | Cook Time: 30 mins | Total Time: 1 hr | Yield: 30 to 40 Servings
Make room for these heavenly treats! These brownies are my definition of perfection! Moist and creamy brownies that will win the hearts of everyone. Enjoy!
½ tsp salt
2 c granulated sugar
1 c milk (suggest using 2% or whole)
¾ c cocoa powder
3 sticks (24 tbsp) unsalted butter, room temperature
2 c all-purpose flour
2 large eggs, room temperature
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
½ tsp salt
6 tbsp unsalted butter
1½ c granulated sugar
1 c chocolate chips (milk chocolate or semi-sweet)
6 tbsp milk (use at least 2% milkfat)
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray to a 9×13-inch baking pan.
3. Add sugar and butter into a medium bowl, then beat until well blended and smooth. Make sure to scrape the sides of the bowl if you have to.
4. Add vanilla and eggs, then beat until well incorporated.
5. In a separate bowl, add cocoa powder, salt, and flour. Whisk until well blended.
6. Add the dry mixture and milk into the bowl with the butter mixture, then beat until well blended.
7. Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan and spread it evenly.
8. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting it in the middle.
9. Remove the cake from the oven and allow it to cool at room temperature.
For the Frosting:
1. Place a saucepan on the stove, then add the milk, butter, and granulated sugar.
2. Turn the heat to medium, then stir the mixture until well blended. Let it boil for about a minute.
3. Remove the pan from the stove, then add the chocolate chips and salt. Stir until the chocolate chips are melted completely.
4. Pour the frosting over the brownies and spread them evenly.
5. Let the brownies sit at room temperature for one hour.
6. Slice, serve, and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!