Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 1 hr | Total Time: 1 hr 20 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
If you want the best dish to serve for today, then you have got to give this recipe a try! Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! This recipe was given to me by my very good friend, Joan. I am so glad that I gave it a try because I never would have tasted perfection! What I love the most about this Hamburger and Vegetable Soup is how easy it is to cook. I mean, all you have to do is to brown the ground beef and toss in the rest of the ingredients. Simmer for about an hour and that’s it! Very easy, right? In just about 1 hour, you will surely have the best lunch or dinner ever! Feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1 lb ground beef
1 (46 oz) can tomato juice
1 onion, chopped
2 carrots, chopped
2 potatoes, diced
1 (14 oz) can whole kernel corn
1 (14.5 oz) can of green beans
1 pinch ground ginger
salt and ground black pepper to taste
1. Place a large saucepan on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
2. Add the ground beef and cook for a few minutes or until crumbly and brown.
3. Discard any excess grease.
4. Add the tomato sauce and stir until well blended.
5. Add carrot, potato, onion, green beans, and cans of corn. Stir until well combined.
6. Add salt, pepper, and ginger to taste. Stir until well combined.
7. Turn the heat down to low and simmer everything for about an hour.
8. Remove from the heat.
9. Serve hot and enjoy!
Calories: 240.1 | Protein: 14.2g 28% | Carbohydrates: 32.2g 10% | Dietary Fiber: 4.9g 20% | Sugars: 10.1g | Fat: 7.4g 11% | Saturated Fat: 2.8g 14% | Cholesterol: 34.5mg 12% | Vitamin A Iu: 3934.9IU 79% | Niacin Equivalents: 7mg 54% | Vitamin B6: 0.5mg 34% | Vitamin C: 45.7mg 76% | Folate: 90.7mcg 23% | Calcium: 56.4mg 6% | Iron: 3mg 17% | Magnesium: 57mg 20% | Potassium: 933.8mg 26% | Sodium: 763.7mg 31% | Thiamin: 0.2mg 19% | Calories From Fat: 66.4
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!