Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 1 hr 15 mins | Total Time: 1 hr 35 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
This meatloaf recipe is old but gold! A big thanks to my Grandma for giving this recipe to me. I never would have tasted perfection! Try this recipe now and I promise you that it will be worth all your time and efforts! Have a wonderful day, friends. Enjoy!
1 medium-sized onion (diced)
2 cloves garlic (minced)
1 tbsp butter
2 lbs ground beef
1 large Egg
1 c panko bread crumbs
1 c milk
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp thyme
1 tsp kosher salt
½ c ketchup
1 tbsp brown sugar
1 tbsp spicy brown mustard
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Line with parchment paper a baking sheet.
3. Place a pan on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
4. Add butter and allow it to melt.
5. Add the onions and sauté until translucent.
6. Turn the heat down to low, then add the garlic and sauté until aromatic.
7. Remove the pan from the heat.
8. In a mixing bowl, add egg, ground beef, milk, breadcrumbs, thyme, Worcestershire sauce, salt, cooked onions, and garlic. Stir until well combined.
9. Form a loaf out of the mixture.
10. Place it onto the prepared baking sheet and run a knife over to create a crisscross effect.
11. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 40 minutes.
12. Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, add brown sugar, mustard, and ketchup. Stir until well mixed.
13. Spread the ketchup mixture over the meatloaf.
14. Put it back inside the oven and bake for another 30 minutes or until done.
15. Remove from the oven and allow the meatloaf to cool for a few minutes.
16. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 383kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 107mg | Sodium: 633mg | Potassium: 432mg | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 210IU | Vitamin C: 1.5mg | Calcium: 78mg | Iron: 2.9mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!