Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
Take those shrimps to the next level with this awesome recipe! You can serve this as is or with rice, and you have yourself a meal to remember! Cooking these shrimps in skewers is not difficult at all. They just take a few minutes to grill, and they are ready for serving! What are you waiting for? Try this recipe now. Don’t forget to share this recipe with your loved ones. Enjoy!
¼ c Olive oil
2 teaspoons dried basil
2 tablespoons minced garlic
2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
2 pounds large shrimp tails, peeled, and deveined
½ teaspoon Pepper
Salt to taste
2 teaspoons Paprika
2 tablespoons Lemon juice
2 tablespoons Brown sugar
1. Add all the ingredients into a mixing bowl aside from the shrimp into a large mixing bowl. Stir until well blended.
2. Add the shrimp, then toss until well coated with the marinade.
3. Place the bowl inside the fridge and marinate the shrimp for a couple of hours.
4. Thread the shrimp with wooden skewers.
5. Prepare the grill and preheat.
6. Add the shrimp over the grill and cook all sides until done.
7. Serve right away and enjoy!
Make sure to cook the shrimp quick or else it will become rubbery.
Also, make sure that you use shrimp that are at room temperature.
Feel free to cook the shrimp in the oven or pan if you wish. You don’t need to use skewers for these methods. Cook them for 5 to 7 minutes at 450 degrees F.
Only use fresh herbs for this recipe.
I prefer marinating the shrimp overnight. It makes the shrimp more flavorful.
Serve this with rice or mixed veggies.
Calories: 208kcl | Total fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 319mg | Sodium: 1532mg | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 35g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!