Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 25 mins | Total Time: 35 mins | Yield: 12 Servings
These Ham and Cheese Egg Muffins never fail to make me smile every time! I got this recipe a couple of months ago, and I’m still in love with it to this day! All you need for this recipe are basic ingredients that I’m pretty sure you already have! What a perfect way to start the day than these heavenly treats? Try this recipe now and I promise you that it is worth all your time and effort. Enjoy!
3/4 c shredded cheddar cheese divided
12 large Eggs
2 green onions, sliced thin
1/2 c milk (I used skim)
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
8 oz. ham steak, cubed
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray to a muffin tin.
3. Add milk, eggs, and spices into a large mixing bowl. Whisk until well blended.
4. Add green onions, 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, and ham. Stir until well mixed.
5. Pour the batter into the prepared muffin tin.
6. Add the rest of the cheese to the batter.
7. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting it in the middle.
8. Remove from the oven and allow the muffin tins to rest for a few minutes at room temperature.
9. Serve and enjoy!
Place any leftovers in an airtight container, then place them inside the fridge. They can last up to 4 days or 3 months in the freezer. Reheat in the microwave.
These muffins are keto-friendly.
If you are using paper liners instead of cooking spray, make sure to grease them first.
Serving: 1egg muffin Calories: 120 kcal (6%) | Carbohydrates: 2.6g (1%) | Protein: 11.3g (23%) | Fat: 7g (11%) | Saturated Fat: 2.7g (17%) | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2.3g | Cholesterol: 198.5mg (66%) | Sodium: 271.6mg (12%) | Potassium: 118.6mg (3%) | Sugar: 1.8g (2%) | Vitamin A: 345IU (7%) | Vitamin C: 0.5mg (1%) | Calcium: 78mg (8%) | Iron: 1mg (6%)
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!