1 lb ground beef
1/2 medium onion, diced
1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
1 can(s) cream of mushroom soup
1 c instant rice
1 c shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 c american cheese chunks
1 can(s) corn
salt & pepper to taste
1. Brown beef and diced onion. Season with salt and pepper. Drain well.
2. Preheat oven to 375*. Have ready a 9×13 baking dish.
3. In a medium bowl stir together rice, soups, corn, and American cheese chunks.
4. Place browned meat into baking dish. Pour rice mixture over the top. Cover with foil and bake 30-45 minutes, or until bubbly.
5. Remove cover and sprinkle with shredded cheese. Bake 5 minutes until cheese is melted.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!