Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 45 mins | Total Time: 1 hr 5 mins | Yield: 6 to 8 Servings
Oh, my! This dish is so good! I have never tried anything like this before that’s why I am so amazed right now! My only advice to you is to be very generous with the amount of cheese that you are going to add. Just do it and thank me later! Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1 pound ground beef
1 pound bulk sausage (breakfast or Italian will work)
1 teaspoon oregano, dried
1 small onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
10-12 ounces fresh broccoli
1 package cream cheese, 8 oz.
1/2 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
salt and pepper, to taste
1. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
2. Add sausage, hamburger, garlic, and onion. Cook until brown.
3. Sprinkle salt, pepper, and oregano. Stir until well mixed. Discard any excess grease.
4. Steam the broccoli, then season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Put the cream cheese into a heat-proof bowl.
6. Place it inside the microwave and heat for about 45 seconds or until soft.
7. Stir until the texture becomes smooth.
8. Add the cream and stir until well blended.
9. Add the Parmesan cheese and stir until well mixed.
10. Apply cooking spray in a 2 1/2-quart casserole dish.
11. Add the hamburger, cream sauce, and broccoli into the prepared casserole dish.
12. Add more seasonings if needed.
13. Sprinkle shredded cheese over the casserole dish.
14. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
15. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 45 minutes or until done.
16. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool at room temperature for a few minutes.
17. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!