Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 25 mins | Total Time: 40 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
Simple, delicious, and spectacular! These three words best describe my experience with this dish! Oh, man, you have got to try this recipe! Serve it over rice or mashed potatoes, and you have yourself a meal to remember! Don’t forget to spoon the delicious sauce over. Enjoy!
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1 lb. ground beef
½ tsp garlic powder
1 c thinly sliced onion
2 tbsp all-purpose flour
¼ c bread crumbs
½ tsp onion powder
1 tbsp cooking sherry
1 c beef broth
1 tsp Worcestershire sauces
½ tsp seasoned salt
⅛ tsp ground black pepper
½ tsp seasoned salt
1. Add egg, ground beef, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder, salt, garlic powder, and pepper into a large mixing bowl. Whisk until well combined.
2. Make 8 meatballs out of the mixture, then gently flatten each to form into patties.
3. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
4. Add oil and allow it to become hot.
5. Add the patties and cook each side for about 4 minutes or until they turn brown. Transfer onto a clean plate and cover.
6. In the same skillet, add onions and sauté until soft.
7. Add flour, then stir and cook for a minute to remove the raw taste.
8. Add the sherry and beef broth, then stir until well blended. Make sure to scrape the bottom of the skillet to get the browned bits.
9. Add the salt and stir until well blended.
10. Reduce the heat to medium-low, then simmer everything for about 5 minutes or until the texture of the sauce becomes thick.
11. Put the patties back into the skillet, then toss until well coated by the delicious sauce. Simmer everything for 15 more minutes.
12. Remove from the heat, then sprinkle your preferred herbs on top to garnish.
13. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 318.8 | Protein: 23.1g 46% | Carbohydrates: 13.5g 4% | Dietary Fiber: 1.2g 5% | Sugars: 2.6g | Fat: 18.5g 29% | Saturated Fat: 6.3g 32% | Cholesterol: 115.3mg 38% | Vitamin A Iu: 123.7IU 3% | Niacin Equivalents: 10.1mg 77% | Vitamin B6: 0.3mg 18% | Vitamin C: 3.5mg 6% | Folate: 37mcg 9% | Calcium: 49.9mg 5% | Iron: 3mg 17% | Magnesium: 27.4mg 10% | Potassium: 386.9mg 11% | Sodium: 597.2mg 24% | Thiamin: 0.1mg 14% | Calories From Fat: 166.9
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!