Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 1 hr | Additional Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 1 hr 20 mins | Yield: 30 Servings
If you want the best snack for today, then, you have got to give this recipe a try! This will surely be the best thing you will ever try today! Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! Feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. I have listed all the things you will be needing so you just have to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Have a beautiful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
3 c all-purpose flour
¾ tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
2 c white sugar
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 c chopped walnuts
3 Eggs, beaten
1 c vegetable oil
2 c mashed very ripe banana
1 (8 oz) can of crushed pineapple, drained
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 c flaked coconut
1 c maraschino cherries, diced
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray in two 9×5-inch loaf pans.
3. Add flour, baking soda, sugar, cinnamon, and salt into a large mixing bowl. Whisk until well combined.
4. Add eggs, walnuts, pineapple, banana, cherries, coconut, and vanilla. Beat until well combined.
5. Transfer the batter into the prepared loaf pans and spread it evenly.
6. Place the pans inside the preheated oven and bake for about an hour or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting it in the middle.
7. Remove the loaves from the oven and allow them to cool for at least 10 minutes at room temperature.
8. Serve warm and enjoy!
Calories: 234.3 | Protein: 2.8g 6% | Carbohydrates: 31.9g 10% | Dietary Fiber: 1.4g 6% | Sugars: 17.4g | Fat: 11.3g 17% | Saturated Fat: 2g 10% | Cholesterol: 18.6mg 6% | Vitamin A Iu: 37.8IU 1% | Niacin Equivalents: 1.5mg 11% | Vitamin B6: 0.1mg 6% | Vitamin C: 2.1mg 3% | Folate: 32.6mcg 8% | Calcium: 12.6mg 1% | Iron: 0.9mg 5% | Magnesium: 16.6mg 6% | Potassium: 120.5mg 3% | Sodium: 114.8mg 5% | Thiamin: 0.1mg 13% | Calories From Fat: 101.3
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!