Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 35 mins | Yield: 24 Servings
Are you looking for healthy and delicious treats? Well, this recipe I am sharing with you today is what you need! These heavenly muffins are so good that they will bring satisfaction to all your cravings today! Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! By the way, don’t forget to share this recipe with your loved ones as well. Have the most beautiful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1 cup quick oats (100g)
1 c hot water
1 1/2 c brown sugar lightly packed (240g)
3/4 c 0% plain Greek yoghurt (155g)
1/2 c unsweetened applesauce (115g)
1/4 c canola oil (50g)
1 tbsp vanilla
3 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp salt
2 c whole wheat flour (260g)
3 c fresh or frozen blueberries (300g)
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. In a mixing bowl, add the oats and pour hot water. Allow it to sit for about 5 to 10 minutes.
3. In another mixing bowl, add yoghurt, brown sugar, eggs, applesauce, oil, and vanilla. Stir until well combined.
4. Add cinnamon, baking soda, salt, and baking powder. Whisk until well mixed.
5. Add the soaked oats and stir everything until well combined.
6. Add the berries and flour, then stir until mixed.
7. Apply cooking spray in a muffin pan.
8. Fill each cup with the batter and spread it evenly.
9. Place them inside the preheated oven and bake for about 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting it in the middle.
10. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
11. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 145cal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 85mg | Potassium: 151mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 40IU | Vitamin C: 1.8mg | Calcium: 50mg | Iron: 0.8mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!