Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 12 mins | Total Time: 17 mins | Yield: 15 to 20 Servings
All you need for this recipe are four basic ingredients! Yes, you read it right! These Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies never fail to make me smile every time I have them! Chewy inside and crispy outside, these heavenly treats are such delights! I am so excited to share this recipe with you today! They are perfect to serve pretty much any time of the day! Here you go! Another must-try recipe that you and your family are going to love. Enjoy!
2/3 c maple syrup
1 1/4-1/2 c oats
1 large Egg
1 c creamy peanut butter
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray to a baking sheet.
3. Add egg, maple syrup, and peanut butter into a large mixing bowl. Beat until well blended and the texture becomes thick.
4. Add the oats a little at a time, then stir every addition until well incorporated. The mixture should resemble cookie dough.
5. Spoon the mixture and drop each onto the prepared baking sheet. Flatten each by pressing it gently. Make sure to leave a small space between each cookie dough.
6. Place the baking sheet inside the preheated oven and bake the cookies for about 10 to 12 minutes or until done.
7. Remove the Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies from the oven and allow them to rest for a few minutes at room temperature.
8. Serve and enjoy!
Place any leftovers in an airtight container, then place them at room temperature. They can last up to 3 to 5 days.
It is important to slowly add the oats while stirring to get them the perfect consistency.
You can skip the chocolate chips if you like.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!