Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 20 mins | Yield: 12 Servings
These delicious cookies just made my day! I am certain that you and your loved ones are going to enjoy these heavenly treats as well! Serve them for breakfast or pretty much any time of the day. Enjoy!
¾ c almond flour
4 ounces pork sausage
1 tsp baking powder
½ c onion, chopped
1 c cheddar cheese, shredded
½ c green peppers, chopped
½ tsp salt
½ tsp pepper
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 190 degrees C or 375 degrees F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
4. Add the sausage, then cook until crumbly and brown.
5. Add the pepper and onions, then sauté until soft and translucent. Remove from the stove and allow it to cool.
6. Add baking powder, almond flour, pepper, and salt into a mixing bowl. Whisk until well combined.
7. In another bowl, add 1/2 cup of cheese and eggs. Beat until well blended.
8. Transfer the egg mixture into the bowl with the flour mixture, then whisk until well blended.
9. Add the sausage mixture, then stir until well blended.
10. Spoon the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet. Make sure to leave a small space between each cookie dough.
11. Press each dough, then top them with the rest of the cheese. Feel free to add more.
12. Place the baking sheet in the preheated oven and bake the cookies for about 8 to 10 minutes or until done.
13. Remove from the oven and allow them to cool completely at room temperature.
14. Serve and enjoy!
Place any leftovers in an airtight container, then place them inside the fridge.
127 calories / 8.9g fat / 3.3g carbs / 0.4g fiber / 8.2g protein = net carbs 2.9g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!