Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 6 mins | Marinating Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 31 mins | Yield: 2 Servings
These luscious Lamb Chops will surely bring satisfaction to all your cravings, I’m telling you! With this very minimal set of ingredients, you will have the best dish to serve for today! By the way, free to add more ingredients and tweak this recipe to your liking. I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Have a beautiful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
6 lamb chops, rib chops
Salt and pepper to season
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil to fry
For the marinade
1 tablespoon fresh thyme, finely chopped
1 tablespoon dried oregano, Greek oregano preferably
1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped
½ tablespoon fresh mint, finely chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
4 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
lemon wedges to serve
1. Season each lamb chop with coarse salt and freshly ground pepper.
2. In a mixing bowl, add the oregano, garlic, rosemary, olive oil, thyme, mint. Stir until well combined.
3. Rub each lamb chop with the marinade. Allow the chops to rest at room temperature for at least 20 minutes.
4. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
5. Add olive oil and allow it to become hot.
6. Add the chops and sear each side for 3 minutes or until they turn brown.
7. Remove the chops from the skillet onto a clean plate. Let them rest for at least 5 minutes.
8. Serve warm with a green salad or with your preferred side dish. Enjoy!
Calories: 1244kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 126g | Fat: 78g | Saturated Fat: 20g | Cholesterol: 386mg | Sodium: 303mg | Potassium: 1660mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 346IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 137mg | Iron: 13mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!