Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 25 mins | Total Time: 40 mins
This recipe is the definition of simplicity! Oh, man, with this very basic set of ingredients, you will surely have the best dish to serve today! This recipe has always been a part of my family since I was a little kid. My Grams used to cook this whenever we visited her and Pops. Oh, man, those were good times! I wish I could go back to those moments. Anyway, this recipe makes me feel like I am a kid again and staying at my Grandparents’ house! Okay, enough with the long introduction. It is time for you to go to the kitchen and start preparing. Am I right? As perfect as this recipe may be, feel free to add more ingredients anyway if you prefer. For those who are fans of spicy foods, add more chilli seasoning. I love spicy foods so I add about 3 packs of them! Have a wonderful day, friends. Enjoy!
1 onion, chopped
1 bell pepper, chopped
4 can(s) tomato sauce (8 ounces cans)
1 can(s) stewed tomatoes, 14 ounces
1 can(s) ranch style beans, 14 ounces
1 can(s)pinto beans, 14 ounces
1 can(s) kidney beans, 14 ounces
1 can(s) Rotel diced tomatoes,10 ounces
1 pack of mild chilli seasoning
2 lbs ground chuck
1. Place a large pot on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
2. Add ground beef and cook until crumbly and brown.
3. Discard any excess grease.
4. Add the tomato sauce, stewed tomatoes, ranch-style beans, pinto beans, kidney beans, and diced tomatoes. Stir until well combined.
5. Add the bell pepper, onions, and chilli seasoning. Stir until well mixed.
6. Cook for a few more minutes until the veggies are soft.
7. Serve hot and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!